Hi everyone,
thank you for Friday's meeting, where I was able to learn more about the
GSoC 2024 program. The project to improve the integration of micro-ROS with
NuttX sounds interesting, but after further consideration, I cannot
undertake it. This project requires 350 hours of work - I am not able
to combine it with my regular job and my master's thesis. I hope that you
will be able to find a person who will undertake this project. Over the
last few days, I have learned a little about NuttX and in my free time I
would love to test it on one of my microcontrollers :-)

Best Regards,
Jan