Hi

extjs has some exceptions to gpl license so it might be not so bad if it already exists.

http://extjs.com/products/ux-exception.php
http://extjs.com/products/floss-exception.php

Kuba
ps. I'm not fan of using JavaScript libraries

Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2009-03-12, o godz. 21:11, przez Tammo van Lessen:

Hi,

The core of Oryx is AFAIK MIT licensed. It's just the editor part that
uses extjs. For a debugger we'd only need a minimal Oryx server, which
would be in this case also under MIT license (no extjs, no GPL). Gero
may correct me if I'm wrong.

So I don't see any license issues in that case.

Best,
 Tammo

phan huy wrote:
Hmm, maybe I should wait for more responds from Oryx and AODE developers.