Von: Tammo van Lessen [tvanles...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. März 2009 21:11
An: dev@ode.apache.org
Betreff: Re: GSOC project ideas

Hi,

The core of Oryx is AFAIK MIT licensed. It's just the editor part that
uses extjs. For a debugger we'd only need a minimal Oryx server, which
would be in this case also under MIT license (no extjs, no GPL). Gero
may correct me if I'm wrong.

So I don't see any license issues in that case.

Best,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de