Hi,

In the context of our usage, we rely on BPEL extension activity
support within ODE for enabling the invocation of REST APIs through a
corresponding extension bundle. We therefore ported the extension
activity support from the 2.0-alpha branch (already some years ago and
therefore not up to date with "latest" version on GitHub) into the
current 1.3.7 release build which works. The problem is that by
changing the source code of the official ODE 1.3.7 release, we have to
ship our extended version of ODE and take over responsibilities
regarding licenses, etc. Therefore, it would be really nice if there
will be an ODE 1.3.x release with integrated extension activity
support, so that we can use/refer to ODE as it is and as a result
treat it as a ready to use open source middleware such as Tomcat, we
just use within our ecosystem.

Do you see any chance to release a corresponding distribution that
contains extension activity support in the near future?

In return we are really interested in open sourcing our BPEL4REST
extension bundle so that it can be shipped as a feature with ODE!
👨‍🔧

Cheers,

Oliver