Von: Sathwik B P [mailto:sathwik...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. November 2017 14:52
An: dev@ode.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Extension activities

Hi Hahn,

Good to hear about your interest on porting Extension activities onto the
trunk. It only exists in APACHE_ODE_2.X-experimental" branch.

I suppose these should be the initial commits from Tammo, [ODE-159, ODE-160]
https://github.com/apache/ode/commit/5ef69232cc6f19cf2818dd1b110416b959297126
https://github.com/apache/ode/commit/1d5fa185a77c944e8d4a708b451611fa74d5c2dc

You can just go up the commits if there are more.

regards,
sathwik