Von: Sathwik B P [mailto:sath...@apache.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Oktober 2017 15:53
An: dev@ode.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Extension activities

Hi Oliver,

ODE 2.0 branch was an experimental branch and is not maintained since a very
long time. I will have to revisit it myself, in case it involves changes to the
ODE object model, then we cannot bring it on any of 1.3.x releases because of
chances of breaking binary compatibilities.

In order to make new features available, we moved towards JSON based state
serialization away from JAVA serialization in the trunk which is in 1.4 release.

Currently, we are seeking new committers, you might want to discuss the feature
that you are willing to contribute and probably help us build it.

regards,
sathwik