So it's not some SQL union but rather just a simple "OR" instead of "AND"
for some conditions.

I was actually thinking of this problem recently but not only for two
options but rather multiple options.

To be more specific, our drop-down form widgets have an attribute
"allow-multiple" or something like that which yields a list of values. This
cannot be currently handled by performFind and the other related search
services. So I think having an automatic "OR" on multiple dropdown values
is an important feature to implement and I would give that a +1.

On Feb 2, 2018 11:44 AM, "gil portenseigne" <gil.portensei...@nereide.fr>