I‘m also in favour of keeping the section numbers.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Brohl
Geschäftsführer

Fon   +49 521 448 157-91
Fax   +49 521 448 157-99
Mobil +49 160 3664918

Company and Management Headquarters:
ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Straße 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683
Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl