Yes I thought about that too, would not be a problem for me

Jacques

Le 27/12/2018 à 11:35, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
We can create a branch and can backport java upgrade changes to 18.12 as
well.
Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 3:21 PM Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
wrote:

It's okay whatever folks decide, but I think it would be nice if we
can upgrade Java for a new branch.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 12:05 PM Nicolas Malin <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr>