Hi Taher,

Actually it has already been reverted

Jacques

Le 19/12/2019 à 12:04, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Also, if there are disagreements on a direction among members then it is
usually the case that a -1 from a binding vote requires a revert and
starting a discussion. Then we can either have consensus, lazy consensus or
the issue is shut down.

I'm saying what should be done, just laying out the standard rules we
usually run by.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019, 1:59 PM Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>