From: "Scott Gray" <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Hi Jaques,

All the answers are pretty obvious (to me at least) after a minute's look at
the commit, but I'll humor you anyway.

Thanks for the answer, with humour is better :o)

On 8/04/2012, at 10:08 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Hi Scott,

So you committed this I see now

What did you not remove it?

I figured it would be nicer for users if we waited until after a release.

Is there a reason or only an oversight?

Do you mean why haven't I removed it after the 11.04 release?  Because we
haven't had a next release yet.

Ha I did not understood that. I thought R11.04 was the next.

Is it the only thing to do?

No, the property file also needs to be removed.

What about @Deprecated processEventReminder method?

Do you mean processWorkEffortEventReminder? Because #1 it's a service so deprecating it would do nothing and #2 only a block needs to be removed so why deprecate it?

No I meant: should we not remove also the
WorkEffortServices.processEventReminder() deprecated method?

Should we keep EventReminders.properties file, etc. ?

No the property file should also be removed, I don't know what else you're referring to
with "etc."

Unknown, so I put etc. , ... in case (was not so clear to me)

So we will clear that with R12.04, right?

From: "Scott Gray" <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
The instructions seem quite clear to me.

Regards
Scott