I use svn external in the stable demo, already explained that in the MLs: see https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/tools/demo-backup/branch13.7-demo.patch?view=markup You can use the same to keep in sync, only consider projectmgr in your case. Since there is no projectmgr in R13.07 the risk of gettins conflicts or build issue is extremely low

Jacques