On Apr 18, 2015, at 7:38 PM, Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
wrote:

> I checked the commit logs - the double parsing was introduced in rev 1633182.

yes, and no. I did that commit and it was a good enhancement: before that, the
start component, was parsing the filesystem and was adding to the classpath all
the jars (including the ones from disabled components).
I introduced the additional parsing to avoid this (and with that commit I could
remove a useless, if not problematic, Classloader) but I agree that with a
refactoring we could optimize the code more.
I would appreciate if you could share some notes about how you would like to
proceed (as there are different ways and some may be better that others).

Jacopo

PS: I am not asking the patch for RTC, I am just asking some details about the
refactoring you have in mind