As the majority of the referenced java files are related to 3rd party
solutions integrations, we should have done the smart thing and that is
provide them as optional Proof of Concept components. In stead we had/have
them as almost hard coded functionalities. Removing these from the code
base in trunk involves more. It means also removing the elements that
access these (directly and indirectly), including screen and form widgets,
templates, services and request and view map uris.

But if we remove them from the code base (to the attic), before long the
knowledge will be lost and the feature set of OFBiz will shrink. Some may
not care about that, but it will - again - make the uphill adoption battle
more difficult.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>