Hi scott,

I would suggest that it starts on its own. just like any software system
that communicates with your system. The POS is just a desktop app that
communicates with the OFBiz server. hence it fires up on its own, assuming
somebody can revive it with this dead XUI library of course.

Regards,

Taher Alkhateeb