Ok thanks, it just wasn't clear to me.

My only concern with renaming it just for the sake of renaming it is that
we have to make sure our documentation reflects the change and we have to
be aware that anyone searching our email archives is going to be confused
about constant references to a folder that doesn't exist.

I'm a +0, I don't want to get in the way of change but at the same time I'm
not sure the benefits outweigh the potential confusion.

Regards
Scott