-1

This serves no other purpose than renaming for the sake of renaming and
brings no added value. It will increase the workload on our volunteers
contributing, as the impact is far reaching: not only our documentation
must be revisited, but also elements in JIRA must be renamed. Our potential
adopters, and new comers in the development field will get confused, as
books out there are not in sync anymore.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services