> So I think what this means is whether you rename or not most of the
> specialpurpose documentation will be irrelevant anyway if we apply this
> strategy.

Well yes and no.  If I expect to find something under specialpurpose and it
turns out to contain just a README file then I'll read that and understand
where the contents are now.

If I don't see specialpurpose, then there won't be anything strongly
pointing me to go to plugins instead.

I'm not against having a plug-in manager or a lightweight core.   I'm just
pointing out my concerns about the specific topic of renaming this folder,
at this point in time when none of the loftier goals have been met.

Regards
Scott