I'll ask Vasiliy to share his recording and/or create another one.
Will try to check your recording in the morning
seems like it have no videodata (or broken videodata) :(
Not sure what can be done here, but i'll check

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 3:03 AM, seba.wag...@gmail.com <seba.wag...@gmail.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax