Hi Regina,

On 21.11.2012 15:32, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Jürgen,
---snip---
We are planning some bigger UI changes for the next release (sidebar)
and such UI changes are always a good indicator for a new major release
to signal our users bigger changers. I know Ariel has also some
incompatible changes regarding add-ons in the pipeline that would also
fit in a major release.

Not to forget the internal changes in Draw.

---snip---

If nobody will complain I will start to merge the started 3.5 and 4.0
planning into one combined planning later.

The changes are so large, that they need a lot of testing. The printing dialog has been the last large UI change and that has last over a year. Even when I only take the test time, which is reflected in Bugzilla, I see eight months "CWS printerpullpages".

The internal changes in Draw are not visible, but because they effect the whole office, they need a lot of testing too.

These will need some more time (1/2 a year I guess roughly), so these will not be in a next release in Feb/march 2013. They indeed need deep testing, anything else would be too dangerous. Thus, these changeas are independent from the name for the next release.

---snip--

Sincerely,
    Armin

--