Thanks for the summary !

Personally I asumed that LO would be #1, but I am amazed about #2 (MS
Office interoperability  and Other formats) I thought that was one of our
very strong sides. I might be worthwhile to look a bit deeper into that,
and see if the cause for the questions is in lack of features, lack of
documentation or someelse, to give a clue of what to do ? Maybe we can do
something with 4.0.

Jan I.