Hi,

Long time since I said anything and so how about,
Happy Holidays, to start.

Just to say that the #2 doesn't surprise me at all and yes I would strongly
suspect it has lots to do with OOXML. Don't forget that this does not
necessarily mean interoperability with MSO it also
means interchangeability with GDocs as best as I can tell.

Thanks