Hi all

At the old OpenOffice project we have had different IRC Channels. Same were more active then others, but we have had a load more activity then now. The fact, that not a load Apache Projects use IRC does not mean that we are not allowed to use IRC. We are not allowed to make dessisions at the IRC, because Apache has clear rouls for dessicion making.

IRC has many avantage over a ML. You can discouss problemes life. You have often much faster a answare. And at same problems. work togeter is more afective and make more.

I realy would like a more active IRC Channel. I propose #dev.openoffice.org at freenode as our main channel. I encourage you to jump in too.

Greetings Raphael