Le 08/04/2013 20:36, janI a écrit :
Is anyone considering giving wiki/www/forum a facelift parallel to the
launch of 4.0. We should really make them more look alike and  a lot more
moden. If we look at other similar products they have much more modern
looks.

Do you have some examples for the other kind of forums you're thinking about?
I'm not really convinced by the new Ubuntu forum for example (the header at top
of the post is detrimental to the readability of the topics).

I'm not that shocked by the phpBB current look but I don't really use other
forums.

Hagar