Hello Ariel,
Can I try to get a mentor for my self on the API mailing list?
I'm currently having examinations. These exams are very important because
my engineering major will be alloted based on my score in these exams.
It'll be difficult for me to look for an other topic and write an
application. Nevertheless, I'll try looking up the other topic and making
an application.

It would be a great help if someone suggested an alternative.

Rajath S
I year
M.Sc(Hons.) Physics
BITS pilani