Hello Jürgen, *,

> From: Jürgen Schmidt [mailto:jogischm...@gmail.com]

> well sidebar as name is now flowing around since months and now it is
> simply to late from my perspective.

You're right, but ...

We should, I think, also be careful to promote our program perfectly.

What relates to the sidebar, it has given me with this thinking as Thorsten
(Behrends) in Diskusion at the congress in Berlin
(http://www.frodev.org/odf-workshop) came under pressure for users to have to
promise a sidebar for LO, without which he would have wanted that.

If we can not prevent already copying our sidebar (in the spirit of free
software copy is already positive), because we should not pay attention to our
sidebar as something special, as the true original highlight?

Please also see the difference and the potential advantage for our program - a
sidebar is just a sidebar but a <...our special name for *our* sidebar...> is a
little bit more, is the original.

Greetings,
Jörg