In the past we drafted release notes on the wiki, and then moved them
to a location on the website.  I'd like to challenge our thinking on
this.

Wouldn't it be useful to keep the release notes as a "live" document
on the wiki, so we can easily update it with additional information on
known issues as they are found, especially after release?

Remember, even if the issue is not caused by AOO code, a new upgrade
to a dependent operating system or other 3rd party application can
cause new issues to appear at any time.  So keeping  the release notes
updated is important.

Do we lose anything if we do this?  For example, is there a concern
that the wiki can not handle the load?

-Rob