Hi Oliver,

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann schrieb:
Hi,

On 07.08.2013 08:59, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Oliver,

You have edited the old OOo3 version. There is the new version on
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

I have edited the AOO Windows build requirement wiki page [1] and the
AOO Windows step-by-step guide [2] which are both referenced by our new
AOO Building Guide [3].

OK, I have overseen, that you edit [2] too. It is very confusing to have both. I would like to see only one page per OS, containing OS specific informations and details.

I did not touch the legacy one [4] which is the one from OOo 3.x with
the one or the other edit for AOO. I will mark it as 'historical' and
give a link to the new building guide.

+1

or 'legacy' or 'archive'. And very large ;)

I would like to clean up these wiki pages - more or less removing the
legacy ones -, but I am currently not sure, if we would lose the one or
the other important information, esp. for the Linux and the MacOS platform.

Keep the old ones but add an header to which versions they belong. I remember, that someone on the list insists on building OOo3.4.1.

[1]
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Building_on_Windows

[2]
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

[3] http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO
[4]
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows

Best regards, Oliver.

I'm pleased, that you care about the instructions.

Kind regards
Regina