Am 07/02/2014 09:41 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 07/02/2014 07:50 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
http://getbootstrap.com/css/#buttons I'm not really sure, maybe it will
look very bad, but maybe there are some elements can we can work with.

Maybe good or bad. But it's definitely a step back as the buttons are
just colored but now we have a graphic. This would be gone which is, hm,
not good looking... ;-)

In the buttons of course one could reuse all the graphics, but still use
Bootstrap buttons for the shape and to highlight the "active" choice.

ah, yes, that would work.

The current divs do not look bad (actually, they look nice!) on the
current homepage, while they don't fit well in the new proposal; the
hovering, for example, looks much nicer on the old design. Well, lots of
options to play with!

Absolutely. :-)

Marcus