I have tried with Impress 4.1.0 to open and display as Slide Shows some
existing .odp files made and displayed with OO 3.4 (and earlier). Tomorrow I'll
find a sample file to upload to Bugzilla; pending that, I thought I'd give
advance warning of such instability, so that others can check out some of their
existing presentations. If this is confirmed should we consider it as a
showstopper?  My files are generated in Impress and always saved as .odp (never
.ppt) and have very little (usually nothing) by way of inter-slide effects.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>