On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:34:45 +0200
Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21.07.2014 11:30, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> > On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:55:34 +0100
> > Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie> wrote:

> I failed to reproduce this crash on an Ubuntu 14.4 (vanilla, no X or K)
> machine.  Therefore I would like to ask you for (all or some) of the
> following:
>
> - the 700 KB document you mentioned above, either per personal mail or
> as attachment in a bug
>
> - a Bugzilla bug description
>
> - more information, like
>
>    - do you use more than one display?
>    - is  the presenter screen enabled?
>    - your graphics hardware (probably not important; don't open your
> computer when you don't know :-)
>    - does it crash when the slide effect starts or ends?
>
> - does your console show a stack trace of the crash?
>
> Regards,
> Andre

The machine on which I was testing is a two screen machine and Presenter screen
was enabled. The crashes were immediate on slide effect being applied. I'll
send you the 700KB document and stack trace in about five hours, with details
of graphics hardware (from memory Nvidia GT7900, but I'll check details later).
 If desirable, I can substitute an ATI graphics card - I can do hardware!

Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>