From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pesce...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 00:49
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Java 32

[ ... ]

My suggestion (can be executed as a team, not necessarily by one person):

1. Find a proper wording for
http://www.openoffice.org/download/common/java.html

2. Create a link www.openoffice.org/java pointing at it

3. Find a short (short!) text for the dialog box, sending the people to
www.openoffice.org/java for any details (including 32 and 64-bit
systems); I don't know if links are supported, but the short URL at 2
should take care of it

4. Place #3 in form of a patch in Bugzilla and send the number here (and
if the patch comes from someone who is not one of the usual code
committers, even better)

5. At that point it will be easy for people who have their own build
tree to check the patch before we get it in, so don't worry about this.

Regards,
   Andrea.