+1 !!

From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pesce...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 00:12
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Java 32

On 22/12/2014 Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>      I am assuming that we can do the job with a single text.  So I
>      see no problem with where it is kept.
>      One consideration might be the maintenance of the different-language
>      versions and how browsers are routed to the correct one.

The page could be included in the set of "standard pages" (the "xx
pages", see http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html and then
each translation team can decide whether to use the English one or their
translated one.

<orcnote>
    Great!  That's wonderful.  I must remember to do that sort of thing
    on other sites.

      - Dennis

PS: I wanted to provoke the Java messages and I figured the AOO 4.1.1
    I have on the Windows 10 Technical Preview would work for that.
    Except Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 55 is already installed!
    I had no recollection of doing such a thing.  It turns out it came
    with the Visual Studio 2015 Technical Preview (along with Google's
    Android SDK Tools) and a Git version 1.9.0 that needs to get the
    security update.  (The copy in GitHub for Windows is current.)
</orcnote>