jan i wrote:
On 14 December 2014 at 18:40, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
OK, so where do I login? I mean, I assume there is an account "pescetti"
on that machine and that my SSH key has been copied to it (based on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8768 ) but I have no idea of
what machine (FQDN/IP) it is.
There seems to be some general confusion, so let me extract some of the
information from the ticket:
Machine name: bb-centos-vm.apache.org ...
Users+sudo: jan iversen, andrea pescetti, andrew rist, and kay schenk
access: ssh (ssh keys have been uploaded for the above users)

I tried that before your mail
$ slogin -i [path-to-private-key-per-id.apache.org] pesce...@bb-centos-vm.apache.org but it didn't work for me. Of course, username is still missing in all our conversation, but I assume that the username is "pescetti", nothing else would make sense.

Update: the issue was with my local SSH settings which were conflicting. I now had a few minutes for this and I managed to login and run sudo.

The project can freely add more users locally (remember to upload peoples
ssh key)

Let's keep it maintainable. At least, before creating accounts we e-mail each other (the four having access now), OK?

The vm need to have AOO installed together with buildbot sw and then
connected to the buildbot master.

AOO installed? In the sense of a build environment for OpenOffice (not OpenOffice itself), right?

Regards,
  Andrea.