Hi,

Where can I find these DTDs:

  libraries.dtd
  library.dtd
  module.dtd
  scripting.dtd

These are used in ODF packages for the script-lb.xml, script-lc.xml, and
parcel-description.xml files. Besides the DTDs, are there any specs that
describe the format of these 3 XML files?

I haven't found them in the SDK or the source distribution.

I need them to do DTD validation of the script-related metadata in these
XML files, in addition to the RelaxNG validation of the other ODF XML
content.

I'm working on an ODF diagnostic tool, and I need to study these to
determine if there can be multiple scripts per XML file, etc.

Thanks,
Lee