From: Ulrich Stärk [mailto:u...@spielviel.de]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 14:24
To: d...@community.apache.org
Subject: GSoC 2015 - very little interest so far

Hi Folks,

Our ideas list for GSoC projects [1] so far has only 38 entries. IMO this
number is extremely low
given the number of projects at Apache. I conclude that interest in GSoC this
year is either very
low or that my initial email has not reached the right people.

Please help me spread the word by reminding your projects' communities of GSoC
and the great
opportunity for community building it provides.

Thanks,

Uli

[1] http://s.apache.org/gsoc2015ideas