From: RA Stehmann [mailto:anw...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 00:43
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: OOo4Kids & OOoLight Status

On 13.02.2015 09:05, jan i wrote:

>> I cannot see them included in the original IP clearance, so my best guess
>> is that they were forgotten, but others might know more.

I think, that both products are derived works from OpenOffice.org.

Maybe the people, who developed both projects, have not all signed a
copyright assignment contract with SUN or Oracle.

So we have to aware some legal problems.

We should find out first, who are the developers of these products and
how we can contact them.

OOo4Kids is a fine product and can be important for the success of Free
Software.

Kind regards
Michael