> On 16 Sep 15, at 15:38, Dennis E. Hamilton <orc...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Time, gentlemen, time.
>
> We're far across the ad hominem boundary and it is time to let this thread go
> night-night.
>
> Whatever is thought of about what happens on Wikipedia, it is not ASF and AOO
> business.  We have our own business to attend to.  If folks want to keep
> fussing about it, there are many better places to do that than here on dev@.
>
> - Dennis
>
> [ … ]

?? I don’t think this is a) a gentleman kind of thing, if only for gender
reasons; b) I think I rather like Mr G. and hardly deem this to be an ad
hominem event. If others are like me, once you read over Mr G’s bio, a *lot*
gets forgiven. He’s a card, a character, a source of necessary comic inversion.
No one is flaming anyone here and we are actually kind of having fun.

Louis