"Moribund" is a goofy word that almost nobody uses in conversation, but
it's probably more accurate than "dormant".   I've spent enough time
goofing around on Wikipedia lately, so, for myself, I'm quite happy to
leave it as is, until the 4.1.2 release comes out.  At that point, I think
it's clear that it should then be made "Active".

*shrug*

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM