On 1/1/2016 3:00 AM, Hagar Delest wrote:
Le 31/12/2015 22:04, Patricia Shanahan a écrit :
Isn't a lot of this the sort of information that should be being
collected in Bugzilla. I am about to start searching the mail archives
to see what I can learn about the history, but a single Bugzilla number
would be more convenient.
If you want some data about the ### problem, see here:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17677 (long
thread but the first page should give you the main information).
See especially the links to the bug reports and the previous discussions
in this ML:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17677#p117496

Thanks. That is just the sort of data I was looking for.

Patricia