On 2/4/2016 3:36 PM, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 11:47 PM, Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org> wrote:

On 2/4/2016 12:40 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:

Hi Patricia,

Patricia Shanahan schrieb:

I think maybe I need to clean up and start again. What is the best way
to clean, short of doing a fresh checkout?

I remove the output-tree manually

Starting in main:
find . -maxdepth 2 -name "wntmsci12*" | xargs rm -rf

In addition delete wntmsci12* from folder solver.

In addition delete wntmsci12* from folders in ext_libraries

Thanks.

My next question is the best way to control the C compiler options. I want
to get rid of precompiled headers.

You're using precompiled headers because you passed --enable-pch to
./configure.

I think we should change the sample configure parameters in https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step#Windows_7

There is a serious bug in the Visual Studio C compiler that causes the "unexpected precompiled header error" failures, so enable-pch should not be suggested.

Patricia