Marcus wrote:
I hope that this is just a silent consensus as I haven't seen a single
comment to this. ;-)

+1 from me. Tested README and process for Linux64, verified all hashes/signatures.

SUB-PROPOSAL:
Go online with the English-based hotfix (especially Readme's and Windows
.bat files) and do not wait for the localizations that could be finished
in the next days (weeks?). Bring them online when they got ready.

Sure. It already took quite long to do this last step from availability of binaries (which were ready one month ago) to approval and publication. If we also need to wait for localizations then we may conclude that it would have been faster to go for a full release.

Regards,
  Andrea.