The design of the site
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-patch1/hotfix.html is
very confusing.

By this I mean the current labeling of table headers and the first column, are
in the 2 tables reversed.

Can we use a uniform table:

Operating System | Language            | Instructions | Download | Signature |
Digital Hashes
MS Windows       | English (en-US)     | ...          | ...      | ...       |
                 | Nederland (nl) Dutch| ...          | ...      | ...       |
                 | Germany (de) German | ...          | ...      | ...       |
MacOS X          | English (en-US)     | ...          | ...      | ...       |
Linux 32-bit     | English (en-US)     | ...          | ...      | ...       |
Linux 64-bit     | English (en-US)     | ...          | ...      | ...       |

I wanted to make the changes itself, but I can not access the CMS, I do not
know why.

Greetings,
Jörg