[ ... ]
> The design of the site
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-
> patch1/hotfix.html is very confusing.
>
> By this I mean the current labeling of table headers and the first
> column, are in the 2 tables reversed.
>
> Can we use a uniform table:
>
> Operating System | Language            | Instructions | Download |
> Signature | Digital Hashes
> MS Windows       | English (en-US)     | ...          | ...      | ...
> |
>                  | Nederland (nl) Dutch| ...          | ...      | ...
> |
>                  | Germany (de) German | ...          | ...      | ...
> |
> MacOS X          | English (en-US)     | ...          | ...      | ...
> |
> Linux 32-bit     | English (en-US)     | ...          | ...      | ...
> |
> Linux 64-bit     | English (en-US)     | ...          | ...      | ...

[orcmid]

This will not work.  Only for Windows does each language have a separate .zip.

For MacOSX and the Linux packages, there are multiple README files but only one
.zip per platform. (All versions of the README are in the single Zip.)

The difference is that each Windows Zip contains localized scripts in the same
language as the README.
There are no localized scripts for the other platforms.

See how that looks now at
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-patch1/hotfix.html>.

> I wanted to make the changes itself, but I can not access the CMS, I do
> not know why.
[orcmid]

I am not certain what you were attempting to do.  The dev area is not under the
CMS.  It is not part of the web site.

In any case, please don't change hotfix.html.  It is already being updated for
the localizations that are now available.

All of your suggestions are valuable.  Thank you for pointing this out.