Am 08/25/2016 11:22 PM, schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
From: Marcus [mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de]

I've merged both tables into a single one. Now we have really
one style.

fine.

This is now meticulous, but please name the entries in column "Zip file"
uniform, for exemple from top to bottom:

Download (en-US)
Download (nl)

Download (en-US&  de)
Download (en-US)
Download (en-US)
Download (en-US)

or:

English (en-US)
Dutch (nl)
German (de)

English (en-US)&  German (de)  -->only one hyperlink
English (en-US)
English (en-US)
English (en-US)

with more language than now the link becomes longer and longer which is also not the best thing.

I don't think that it's really necessary to show all languages in the link. A link text like "Download for all languages" should do the trick, too.

Marcus