Hi Patricia;

I am rather amazed by the idea of 4.1.4, shouldn't we release
4.2.0 instead? I mean ...

- I thought the idea behind 4.1.3 was to make a quick fix for
  4.1.2 and to give more time for the 4.2.0 release process.
- the code in trunk has over two years of development and is
  more secure than what lives in the 41* branch. It is rather
  disappointing to not see the code out sooner.

I believe you should continue as Release Manager for 4.1.4,
or 4.2.0; the changes for 4.1.3 will already have to be
included in future releases and we could benefit from the
momentum of the dot release. Your vacations should also
not be a problem as other people are likely to be in
vacations during December as well.

Pedro.