+1

> (3) establishing a regular cadence.

but not to short release cycles, for example, the release policy of LibreOffice
is
an absolutely bad example.

imho is a release cycle of 12 months is a reasonable compromise, at most
necessary
security updates should justify shorter cycles.

Why 12 months?
not a professional user of OO (for example, companies or city authorities) is
usually more often than every 12 to 18 months to update, because each update
requires administrative effort. Shortly cycles will be only be used when safety
issues require mandatory.

Greetings,
Jorg