Am 10/14/2016 09:01 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Keith N. McKenna wrote:
Pedro wrote:
Currently version 4.1.2 still reports that it "is up to date"
I have added the your comment to the cwiki document. The change to the
update script is usually done several days after the formal Release
announcement so as to minimize the load on the mirrors.

I confirm this is the case. I plan to update script data during the

In the past we have waited a longer time (IMHO 1 -2 weeks). But to get the good news out to the world fast, I would do an except here.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: