Am 10/17/2016 11:16 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 15/10/2016 Marcus wrote:
Am 10/14/2016 09:01 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Keith N. McKenna wrote:
Pedro wrote:
Currently version 4.1.2 still reports that it "is up to date" ...
The change to the update script is usually done several days after...
I plan to update script data during the weekend.
+1

This is now done, only for 4.1.2 to 4.1.3;

it's working.

Check via "Tools - Options - OpenOffice - Online Update" and click on [Check now]. In the following dialog my 4.1.2 installation shows an update notice for 4.1.3 and the [Downlod] button refers to the download webpage.

> I'll later do all 4.x.y to
4.1.3, but this is likely to be a minority of users. So all OpenOffice
4.1.2 users are now expected to receive a notification depending on
their OpenOffice settings (monthly notification, weekly notification,
daily notification, never).

Yes, that can be set later. But it should be done to really reach every user.

The delay was caused by a need for updating the Release notes to explain
better how to circumvent Gatekeeper in the new Mac OS X Sierra - the
instructions we had applied to older versions only.

You may want to review the text as there are some typos in the last sentence. ;-)

Thanks for the update work.

Marcus