Hmm... for gtest, it looks like the issue is that the Google Code repo
now just redirects to GitHub so the old URL is no longer valid.  Is
the file that we were pulling down a src bundle?  If so, it looks like
we could probably just switch that URL to

https://github.com/google/googletest/archive/release-1.7.0.zip

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM